Wednesday, February 25, 2009


Theses pictures are a little old but I really wanted them on my blog for my scrap book at the end of the year. My mom took these photos for us.

Some of the sisters on Valentines day at Kristen's little boys birthday party. We don't get together much but when we do we all have fun. (Even if we are a little nit picky) Dee hates when he walks upon a conversation with the four of us. He thinks it always sounds like a cat fight but we are all really having a great time. We are just a little loud and really opinionated.


My Dad and Adisyn down at Grandpa Don's farm, my dad has been taking care of since he passed almost 2 years ago in July. Terril never thought he would be a farmer and he now is a great one with lots of animals. My solution to get rid of any pet is take the to the field, my dad thinks that is mean. Not only because then they are his but they won't live very long with the coyotes. My mom also never thought she would make such a wonderful photographer and she has surpassed that. We love Grandpa T and Grammy Sue.

9 comments:

  1. Hey Melanie How are you guys? I havent seen you forever I hope yo are all doing good.
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Melanie,
    I LOVE what you wrote under your pictures. It's nice to get a glimpse into your heart. I am going to try on my laptop to comment on your blog and see if it works.
    Lot of Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe out of all the blog pages we both picked the same exact one. Who knew we had the same taste. Anyway I am so excited your you to come down and see me. And I promise you will have a good time. I wish I could have been their for the big B-day party. It looks like you had a good time. And your house looks way cute to. I absolutely love the colors it looks so warm and inviting. Well have a good one, and talk to you soon. Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Melanie it's Camie! I found your blog from Natalies so I am going to add you to our page too. Our blog is rickandcamie.blogspot.com Your girls are so cute. I love the "Lead me guide me Walk beside me" too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh such gorgeous girls! Sad that 2 people can live in such a small town yet NEVER see eachother! I was blog "stalking" (that's what Lexie calls it) :) and found your cute little blog! It's a super easy fun way to journal! Our blog is set to private, but if you want to visit it you can email me your email address at jdnjkwright@yahoo.com so I can sent you the invite thing. Hope all is well! - Jeri K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mel! I finally found your blog. Yeah! Now I will blog stock you! HeHe! I love the pic. of your dad and Adsiyn. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg your girls are so freaken cute!! Im adding you to my blog, and I don't care if you care because I am anyway....lol. We need to get together!! Miss you Shemra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mel, I'm playing catch up on your blog. Your girls are gettin big. I still need to come see your house...one day I really will:) It looks cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. REALLY, when are you going to update your blog! haha

    ReplyDelete