Monday, February 23, 2009

My dad told me not to put him on my blog. I do love him but I really don't listen to anyone when they tell me what to do. I would hate to change now. Derek, Ayden, Breanna, My dad, My mom, and my great aunt Madge. My aunt and granny play bingo on Friday's I ask my aunt how it was she told me "They always have a gay time" someone needs to tell her that doesn't mean happy anymore. The poor lady.

Derek playing guitar hero. The wii is always a big hit for the kids.


Alyvia has to spend her time in her high chair she is a little follower and any time someone turns around she gets stepped on. She is always happy so she doesn't mind sitting there watching everyone have a good time.


Birthday boy kicking back to watch himself on TV. Lucky Richard.


Alan and Julie sitting down to watch their son over the years in a video my mom had made for our wedding but played at his birthday. It is always fun to see pictures of someone growing up. We all agreed that those years when you haven't grown into yourself should be thrown out.

1 comment:

  1. Melanie,
    You and Richard did a great job. It was a wonderful party.
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete